Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekending Photo Dump

Happy Monday, sweets!  We had a grrreat weekend!  The parentals came to visit; a visit from (or to) them is always nice.  We also went over to my grandma’s house to clean her yard.  I love going there.  I always feel calm and at peace.  I love being surrounded by the “forest”; away from civilization.  All I hear are birds, coqui frogs, and the wind or rain.  It always puts me at ease and we get a couple of hours to get in touch with nature and it makes me appreciate the beautiful place we call home.  We haven’t been there in months so it was kind of like a jungle but the Radicals had a blast!





I need a pair of rain boots too.  I was the only one running around in slippers…




-          Looking for friends (bugs)

-          The grass was as tall as Radical #2

-          Trying to help with yard work

-          This little guy almost gave me a heart attack as he was running hopping for his life

-          Had a little engine trouble

-          This shirt always cracks me up.  Yep, we’re From the Big Island


On another note: I bought the Radicals a book a couple of weeks ago titled “A Prayer a Day”.  After story time we also read a prayer (or maybe two) before bed.  Well this morning I could hear Radical #2 rambling to himself and when I went to check on him I saw him flipping through the prayer book saying “thanks God!”  It was the cutest thing ever!

How was your weekend?
Jenn.

 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jenn,

I love your photos..great job..awww and the prayer book..so sweet!

love you guys..keep on writing!