Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Something New

Good morning (or afternoon or maybe evening), friends! 

I’m starting a new series of “Say What?!”  because Radical #1 says the darndest things and I thought it would be fun to document and share with y’all.

R#1: grabs my coffee cup and proceeds to drink it…“I drink coffee, mom!”

Me: “Oh you do?  Well, only adults should drink coffee.  Mommy is an adult and you’re a kid.”

R#1: eyes WIDE open and kind of confused…”Huh, you are a GOAT?!?”

Great, now he thinks I’m a goat…

In other news, my camera grew legs and walked away.  I have no idea where it went.  I was working on a project this past weekend and I took some ‘before’ pictures but I don’t know what I did with it after that.  Anyhoo, as soon as I can find it I’ll be posting about my project and how I’m on a painting spree.  I just can’t help myself; this is SO MUCH FUN!!

We’re taking advantage of the oh-so-nice weather today so off to the park we go!

Peace out!
Jenn.

No comments: