Friday, February 17, 2012

Coconuts Make Me Smile.

Hello Hue Little Things

Happy Friday!  I’m linking up with Lindsay again for the Little Things link up. 
Here are some of the little things that made me smile this week…


Being able to spontaneously drive home.  I’m glad that I can go home whenever I want instead of having to “plan” the trip and get on a plane and all that jazz. 




Coconuts. 



 They remind me of this guy.  My Pops.  I miss him.



Finding sweet smelling flowers in my yard.  It was like finding treasure!




Oh, and I can’t forget Maika’i Rewards…a free tray of strawberries.  SCORE!


I know, same picture as last time...


Have a lovely weekend, friends!
Jenn.

2 comments:

ashley @ the 29th floor said...

What beautiful flowers!! And you gotta love savings ;)

psychelyn said...

Coconuts don't make me smile much when I was in Philippines but I guess I could use some at this cold winter time. I also liked walking around my Mom's garden and smell newly sprung flowers everyday.

Have a great weekend.

psychelyn here:
http://psychelyn26.blogspot.com/