Monday, July 18, 2011

Germs

Germs = having a cold.  And for the past couple of days my youngest son has had germs.  I can’t say that he’s cute while he has germs because, let me tell you, it is far from wanting to cuddle and laying there looking hopeless.  Instead, it’s nothing but whining, whining, and MORE whining!   

Oh, but that’s not enough.  My body decides that it wants to host some germs too. Ugh!  I can manage to maintain my sanity when the kid or kids have germs but once I have germs, chaos decides to join the party.  Every inch of my body hurts and my head won’t stop throbbing and why does my body need to hurt?  It was raining today.  Not pouring rain, just regular rain.  Anyway, the rain hitting my arms hurt like a mother...!  Okay, just a tad exaggerated but it did hurt!  I know, how pathetic am I?  I’m going to be honest – I can’t take it anymore.  I feel like I want to gouge my own eyes out.  But in the end, I have to suck it up because I’m a mom and I have little people to tend to.   

Let’s just hope that the other son doesn’t catch it….and I’m going to pray my hardest that The Mister doesn’t get it too because it’ll all be downhill from there.  You see, The Mister is like the BIGGEST baby when he has germs.  It’s like the world has come to an end and woe is him and OMG he’s so sick that he can’t do anything!  Are you serious?!?  And then I feel bad, roll my eyes (when he’s not looking), and do what any other-half would do-I take care of him.   

So, that’s my ranting for today.   

The End.

jenn

No comments: