Tuesday, July 5, 2011

List of Ten Tuesday!

 
 
I stumbled upon Jenni’s List of Ten Tuesday over at Story of My Life and thought that it would be fun to do it.  So, here it goes…

1.      I’m stealing borrowing her List of Ten Tuesday picture and I have NO idea how to link it back to her.
2.      This blogging stuff has made me crazy that I lose track of time.  When I do come back to planet Earth, I realize that the whole day went by and I did absolutely nothing but read blogs.  This has been going on for almost a week…
3.      I’m sad that my 3-year-old has traded his VeggieTales for Mater (from Cars).
4.      Sometimes, I secretly wish my family was the Brady Bunch.
5.      I need to find out what you’re actually supposed to do if you’re driving and you see an ambulance coming.
6.      I’m still debating if I should be “cool” and get me an iPhone.
7.      I have a collection of paper, bags, and boxes.
8.      I’ve been putting off doing homework because I’m too busy reading blogs.
9.      I love thrift stores.
10.  I'm so stoked that I finally found Cricut cartridges for CHEAP.

Hope you all had a fabulous Tuesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg...i love, love, love your blog...and you mentioned your paper collection...lol! thank you so much for linking to www.islandbuzzy.com, I'm doing the same for you...

Unknown said...

Ok,so this post is super-cute!

My fave: #2 ... I seriously need to set a timer for reading blogs. Or maybe just not boot up the laptop if I've got sh!t to do.

And #4 .... ya mean your family isn't always fair, perfectly perky and gets along always?!

#9 .... I agree. Totally.