I’m posting this today because we’ll be on the road tomorrow in the wee hours of the morning and I won’t have a computer. We’re going home for Thanksgiving weekend! It’s been a month since I’ve been home and I’m in need for some family time.
After posting my complicated living situation I was feeling a little Debbie Downer-ish. Although I get all emotional and remember the hurt and bitterness, I’m reminded that it’s made me a stronger person. Anyway, with that said…
I’m Thankful for…
- The bumpy road I’ve traveled. I’ve learned from it, I’m a changed person, my outlook on life is more positive. I took a crappy situation and used it as a motivator to get my life back on track.
- My radicals. They changed my world. They are my everything. I’ll love and cherish them forever and a day.
- The mister. We’ve been through a lot. Our ups and downs and everything in between but we’re still standing strong.
- My mom, dad, family, and friends. They are my encouragement, support, and my worst critics who keep me in check (haha)!
- Mr. Moscato. My bff during happy hour ;)
- Blogland and the lovelies behind the blogs. Y’all, I’m serious! The inspiration, support, encouragement. It’s amazing.
Alrighty friends! I hope y’all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy the yummy food and time with family and friends! Oh, and does anybody get all crazy and aggressive during Black Friday? Do I need a helmet and body padding? Catch y’all next week!