Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm {blank} because...

I’m weird because…
I drive with the windows down while the ac is on.
If I cook spaghetti, I won’t eat it until the next day.  That means I only eat the  spaghetti noodles the first night.
If I happen to be awake at 2am, I would check to see if Oswald (from NickJr) is on and if so, I’d sit there and watch it.  I’m an Oswald and Little Bear fan and I wish they would bring back Pinky Dinky Doo and 64 Zoo Lane.

I’m a bad friend because…
I don’t make an effort to visit when I’m home.
I’m not quick to return text messages.
I’m a party-pooper when it comes to getting together without my family.

I’m a good friend because…
I’m a listener.
I’m there when you need me.
I’ll be the one to come and get your ass no matter what time it is or where you’re at.

I’m sad because…
Time is flying by way too  fast.  November has come to an end, Christmas is right around the corner, and before you know it we’ll be celebrating the New Year.
My radicals are growing up.
We live so far away from family.

I’m happy because…
I’m 99.9% done with my Christmas shopping.  That’s a first!  I’m one of those wait- until-the-very-last-minute people.
I’m blessed to have the mister as my partner and two happy healthy radicals.
Diapers are becoming sooo last season!

I’m excited for…
My very first holiday meal that I’m making!
The New Year and what it has in store for us.
The look on the radicals faces when they open their Christmas present.

Happy Hump Day!
jenn

No comments: