Thursday, January 9, 2014

It’s a Party!





A Pirate Parrrty for Radical #3’s 1st birthday.  I’ll admit I pulled this theme out of my bum 3 days before the party.  I’m not sure what I was thinking or if I was even thinking but for some reason it wasn’t clicking in my brain that a party was rapidly approaching.



Luckily Target had some pirate stuff since I didn’t have time to craft anything.  I have the load of take out containers and I thought it would’ve been really cute to make mini treasure chests as goodie bags but I ran out of time.  See, that’s what happens when my comprehension fails me.  But these did the job.



We changed the location the night before the party.  Ha, never fails.  That’s me for you….



We met a couple visiting from Washington.  They saw someone cleaning fish but didn’t know what to make of it.  The Mister explained and they seemed very intrigued by the whole process so we offered them a sample since we had a whole tray.  We also had them make a plate of all the other food we had.  Sharing is caring.



Although the planning process was so last minute, we still had a great time.














Happy Birthday Radical #3.


No comments: