Monday, July 22, 2013

Hello Monday...



Hello!  I normally like to post in the AM so this post is super late.  But at least it’s still Monday, right?  I’m linking up with Lisa Leonard and saying hello to…

` My blog.  My poor, neglected blog.  I haven’t forgotten about you, I’ve just been busy with a baby, a toddler, and a preschooler.  Don’t feel bad, my house and the Mister have been neglected too.  I’ve been trying but the days keep flying by.

` Cleaning my house.  Oh my word, it’s been months that I’ve been taunted by my house.  Day in and day out I can faintly hear clean and organize me please

` Laundry.  I have no problem washing; it’s just the folding and putting away that makes me cringe.

` Being so confused with GFC.  I thought it was going away as of July 1st and I also thought that the blogs I follow wouldn’t be on available through my Blogger feed?  I tested GFC and I can still follow blogs through it.  And blogs are still showing up on my dashboard.  Oy.  I’m so confused.  Maybe I’m not understanding correctly.  Anyone want to school me on this? 

` More outside time with the Radicals regardless of the crazy people next door.

` More overnight fishing trips and being okay with it.

` A lady bug themed baby shower.  My SIL asked me to do her baby shower and by the time I’m done, I’ll have lady bugs coming out of my eyeballs.  Wait, I didn’t tell you that I’m going to be an auntie again.  Oh my, that’s how long I’ve been away from Blogland.  My youngest brother and his other half are having a baby.  Not only is it a baby, it’s a baby girl.  I’m so ecstatic!  Thank goodness because we have too much dingalings running around.  Ha!

`Working AC in the car.  WA-to-the-HOO!!!  Oh man, it was miserable.

`A positive and productive week!

How is it that July is almost over?  Didn’t we just welcome July?



What are you saying hello to this week?


Jenn.

No comments: