Monday, November 12, 2012

Hello Monday!


Hello Lovelies!  How is your three-day weekend going?  Swell, I hope!  My weekend?  Was filled with anxiety.  Yesterday was spent completing my finals and let me tell you…it was brutal.  I’m glad it’s over though.  Today I’m linking up with Lisa Leonard for Hello Monday.  Here are a few things I’m saying “Hello” to this week…

Hello to…a new set of classes!  Yes, I just finished finals yesterday and I’m already starting new classes.  Although I wish I had a day or two to breathe, its better this way so I don’t lose momentum.

Hello to…a pedicure that is really needed.  Y’all, it’s been forever!  I do my own pedicures and the way I’ve been feeling lately has had me exhausted and my belly is sort of in the way.  I don’t really like going to the salon because I’m an impatient person.  I just can’t sit there and be still.  It’s more like torture instead of relaxing.  So, I’m on a mission to get my toes done this week.  Do y'all like this color?

Essie nail polish
via
 Hello to…shopping (ugh, I hate shopping!) for a Thanksgiving outfit.  I kind of-sort of have a ‘me’ day on Friday so I’m taking advantage of the free time.  And since I hate shopping, I should prepare myself before I go.  Any ideas?

Hello to…letting go.  Letting go of situations that I cannot control.  Why am I getting amped up over something that really shouldn’t bother me?  I know who I am and what my goals are so why do I give into this nonsense?  Let it go Jenn…

Hello to…some real family time.  Like I said, I’ve been so out of it for the past how many weeks.  Or months.  I’m letting go and focusing on what’s important.



Hello to…art projects for the Radicals.  I’m really going to put my best foot forward and get this done.  Haha!  It sounds good  in my head but it might be a different story when we actually do it.  I’ll keep you posted.

Hello to…my DIY Fall wreath.  I know I’m kind of late in the game and Christmas decorations are going up in two weeks but I didn’t purchase all the materials for nothing.  Which is funny because I purchased everything in October.  Ah, procrastination.  I’m saying good-bye to you this week.

What are you saying hello to this week?
Jenn.

1 comment:

Frikken Duckie said...

Oooh, I love that nail color! Find a Thanksgiving outfit that'll match your nails!

And yes, you should let it go. It'll only stress you out more.

♥ Duckie.

P.S. I'm a HUGE procrastinator too! Lol.

P.P.S. Stop by my blog and enter my giveaway going on this week!

http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com/2012/11/makeup-mondays-currently-coveting-shell.html