Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Recap...in Bullets.

Once again I’ve been mia.  Life came at me out of nowhere and that saying of “just take it one day at a time”…yeah, I’ve had more than several attack me at once.  So I’m back and allow me to recap in bullets.

-          I’m a SAHM who recently started back to work (!).  anyway, I packed up the books for kkp and sent it off for delivery which led my mom to think that if I could crank out a year’s worth of work in a week, then she would give me another client.  And again, to crank out a year’s worth of work in a week.  What’s with these people waiting until the last minute?!  Thanks, mom.  You’re so awesome.  It’s a bittersweet situation.  This past week has had me so stressed out but it’s great to know that I have work that I can do from home.

-          I stumbled across a blogger who happens to live in my neck of the woods.  Another awesome thing!  Although I’m not being quick to jump on suggesting a blate, it’s exciting to know I have a bloggy friend in driving distance.  Btw, she has a business doing custom blog designs.  Can I get a woohoo?!  I’ve been dying to re-do the look of my blog but it’s so overwhelming.  I have many thoughts going through my mind like maybe it’s too early for me to invest money into my blog or maybe I should wait until actually do something with my blog or maybe I should wait until my big project becomes a reality and I can somehow link it to my blog.  Just a couple of thoughts but now I’m thinking that it’s never too early to start.  Maybe I can do baby steps instead of doing one big step?  I don’t know.  My mind is still calming down from this past week of stress.  Which brings me to my next point…

-          Radical #2’s birthday is right around the corner.  Like in eleven days.  And I still haven’t done a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g.  ugh!  I did a lot of brainstorming but no action.  I have to change the location and I also have to tweak my ideas that I had (L).  I’m going to blame this on our little power outage we had two weeks ago.  Remember how I told y’all that the outage fried my computer, printer, tv, and phone?  Yeah, well I need my darn printer to print things for the radical’s party.  And I’ve been so caught up with work last week that I haven’t had a chance to get the printer up and running.  I’m guessing I should get on it.  Pronto!

-          Since I haven’t blogged in a while I was thinking about a post yesterday.  Silly me forgot to write my thoughts down and now I can’t remember what I was thinking.  I know it had a word starting with a ‘t’ like treacherous or terrorize or something like that.  If I could remember the word then I would be able to remember my thoughts on the post….being that this happens with everything (things I need from the grocery, people I need to call, what I’m supposed to do at what time, etc.) I’m thinking of hanging pads of paper throughout the house.  That way I can write things down all the time.  note to self: please work on not being so scatter-brained and distracted.  Find your balance.  Please and thank you.

-          The above bullet makes me think about the other projects I was working on.  I so wanted to share the outcome but remember, my camera died on me.  I took pictures with my phone but I have no idea how to get them from the phone to the computer.  I’ll admit, I’m technology-challenged so if y’all have any idea how to do that please let me know.  Speaking of cameras…the camera that I so want for my birthday is so not gonna happen because you know…I’m no professional.  But that can be for another post, maybe tomorrow.  Oh, but don’t worry, I’ll be sure to write it down.  Haha.

Happy Wednesday, Lovelies!

jenn

No comments: