Friday, November 8, 2013

Coffee Date Friday



Happy Friday, Lovelies!  I’m so glad that we’re back to having our coffee sessions; it’s been a while, no?  

If we were having coffee, I’d tell you that…

…Pumpkin Spice Lattes no longer tickle my fancy.  I was totally obsessed last year but that could have been because I was growing a human.  I’m now back to my usual iced caramel macchiato.

…I’m sick of the visiting germ squad.  We’ve been sick 4 times since we’ve moved here.  What the what?  Could it be the change in environment, the fact that we’re always on the go, or maybe because Radical #1 is in school and he’s more exposed to other kids?  Do other parents of school-aged kids experience sickness this much?  Sheesh.

…I’m almost finished unpacking.  I know it’s been over a month but trying to unpack and organize with banshees is not fun.

…I'm slowly getting acclimated to our new lifestyle.  Haha!  I make it sound like we’ve turned into Monks or something.  We went from being at home 99.9% of time to not being home 99.9& of the time.  We’re always on the go.  I’m glad Radical #3 doesn’t give me that much of a hard time for being stuck in his car seat all the time.

…Is it just me or do y’all get excited every time you see the red cups from Starbucks?  It’s just me isn’t it?  Hmph.

…Radical #1 lost his first tooth and I wish I had the same Tooth Fairy.  She left him $5.  $5?  Shoot, l got like a quarter or sometimes she didn't even come at all.




…I’m so glad to be back home closer to these people…




Anyway, enough about me.  How are you doing?  How has your week been?  Any plans for the long weekend? 

Jenn.

No comments: