Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Santa came a little early!

Hi Friends! 

I’ve been sort of doing the screen-free thing this month.  I wanted to soak up every minute of this holiday season with my little radicals and the mister so I’ve only been on the computer for homework and also taking a few minutes to my daily must reads. 

Anyhoo, I participated Megan’s (at Macky Madness) Blogger Ornament Swap this year and I jumped for joy when my package arrived.  I was paired up with Heather at Rains Rantings and she sent me some awesome ornaments in my favorite color.  Thanks Heather!!




I also got this…


Thanks Mom!!  Although I wanted another one I’m not going to complain because 1) I should be thankful that I got a camera since I’ve been camera-less for the past 6 months and 2) I’m no professional and God knows I’m an impatient and technology-challenged person when it comes to figuring out how to work the darn thing!  Oh and, these pictures are proof that I suck at taking pictures!  So thanks again Mom, you’re the best!  And, she can now get some pictures of her grandkids.

Oh and since I have a camera, I figured I show y’all some of our Christmas decorations being that this was the first year we could actually decorate.  The radicals loved hanging the ornaments from places other than the tree. 



This sign…ah, this sign!  I just can’t get over that I made it.  ‘I’ as in me, moi, Jenn, ME (insert high five)!  It may not be the world’s best DIY sign but the fact that I made it?  Awesome!  I’m desperately trying to yank the creativeness out of me and this is a good start.  I made it out of supplies I already had (another high five): cardstock and wrapping paper.  I’m so proud of myself!


It’s been cold and windy and dumping rain here for I think the past two months so excuse me while I go and cuddle with the radicals. 
I just wanted to stop in and show off my goods and to say hello and to wish y’all a Merry Christmas!

jenn

1 comment:

Island Buzzy said...

Very cool! Jenn..picnik is a great on line photo shopping type of application..you will have a blast with it. Love that you put your "paperie" collection to good use!