Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm back...

Finally.  A week with no computer and limited means of communication makes me wonder how we survived before we had computers.  Anyway, I had to mentally prepare myself about not having a computer for that long so I came up with a to-do list of things that needed to be done, like a year ago.  Yikes!

Fast forward to the end of the week…what have I accomplished?  NOTHING that was on my to-do list.  Pooey.  We (the kiddos & I) did a lot of playing, reading, drawing, and crafts so that counts for something right?  I’m also going to look at it as having a nice time off of being a scatter brain.  But it has lead me to think of myself as weird.  Why do I do things at the weirdest times?  I had a whole week of no computer distractions and I wait until I get my computer back to be motivated to complete my to-do list?  What a weirdo.  I don’t get me sometimes.

Anyway, I have many projects to get crackin’ on {which will have to be on another post}, on top of my to-do list from last week, my homework, and my mental prepping for my EA courses, oh and cleaning and laundry.  And not to mention my daily mommy duties that have to be done…What?  My kids gotta eat and bathe and exercise their minds and bodies every day?  Huh.  If only I could add another 24 hours to a day.  That would be nice.

Happy Tuesday!
jenn

No comments: