Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Allergies & a Start to a New Adventure.

Last week, Tyson’s eyes was puffy and he would have sneeze attacks in the mornings and evenings.  I suspected it was allergies but hoping that I was wrong and it would go away.  For the past two days, the puffiness and sneezing attacks lasted all day so I decided it was time to pay a visit to the doc.  My suspicions were confirmed.  Woe is me, I now have 2 kiddos with allergies.  Awesome.

On a brighter note, the kiddos start school on Monday!  Yes, I’ve decided to get them out and around other children instead of homeschooling them.  Thanks to a dear friend who mentioned the program to me, they will be attending Tutu & Me every Monday and Wednesday.  I’m so stoked, not only for my kiddos but for me too.  I finally can have some adult conversation and hopefully make some new mommy friends!

I mentioned my “projects” in yesterday’s post and it’s going faster than I thought.  Let’s just say that the 2 pieces of furniture that was a total eye sore will be gone soon.  Very soon.  Like in the next week soon.  That’s all I’ll leave you with for now.  I’ll be updating as the time goes by and I can’t wait to show you all my finished product!

Happy Hump Day!
jenn

No comments: