Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday Thoughts.

1) How to get this darn song out of my head.  


2)   A valid reason to get this because I’ve been banned from spending…BOO!  Anyway, these cuffs are handmade with various material and I just love  this one.  Cute, right?  Check out Erin and her other cuffs here.  I've also been following her blog.  She's just awesome and full of all kinds of crafty-ness.


3)     Ways to get rid of these hives so I won’t have to make the 2.5 hour trip to the doc.
4)     When one door closes another one opens…even though I've been knocking for 2 years.  I have to say that patience does pay off.
5)      I'm back to the idea of homeschooling my kids.  It’s a never ending battle with myself.
6)      School & Sleep.  School is kicking me in my rear and now I’ll be adding more classes to my plate.  So does that mean I’ll have to sacrifice my 5 precious hours of sleep?
That’s it for now.  If I continue on you all will be reading for days ;) 
Happy Thursday!
jenn

2 comments:

Connie Lou said...

Hey Jenn...hope I'm not adding to your hives. The Rusty is home now, I WILL get my paperwork done...so sorry...keep on blogging!

Megan said...

Those cuffs are SO SO adorable! I say buy. Haha. They are needed. : ) I always think about homeschooling my future kids.