Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Irritation.

I’m so itchy!!!  Since yesterday, my body has been covered in hives and it totally sucks!  I have no idea where the hives came from.  Since I was little, I’ve been pretty good at staying away from stuff and food that will make me break out in an allergic reaction but these hives came out of nowhere.  I didn’t do or eat anything different so I’m kind of flabbergasted.  I googled other causes of hives and stress was listed….but I think I’ll rule that out because 1) I don’t think I’m THAT stressed out and 2) I normally have an asthma attack when I’m stressed.  I’m pretty predictable when it comes to my allergies and I just find it weird that I’m breaking out for no known reason, to me at least.
I’m hoping this will go away very soon but for now I’ll be scratching my Wednesday away…good day peeps!
jenn

No comments: